Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mild Steel, Sus304, Sus316L, Sus321||Size:||DN 125- 400mm|
|Drive:||Manual, Pneumatic, Electric||Connection:||Clamp, Flange|
half ball valve,
flange fixed valve
Acid Resistant Dome Valve / Wafer Sphere Valve / Powder Valve With Mild Steel Material
Powder dome valve sphere valves, powder valve, valves for powder, dome top valves, manufacturer in China originated from Shanghai ShengLi for powder mixing equipment in its feeding, discharging system and process technology, combined with more than ten years of use and verification, it can close the material flow effectively,quickly,reliably and long lifetime. it provides as a unique product to the powder production industry users.
The core of the dome valve is a cambered surface. The sealing ring is close to the specially designed core. When the valve is in the open position, the material passes through from the arc surface and the sealing ring of the sphere chamber, which not only reduces the friction and extrusion between the valve core and the material, but also does not cause the blockage and obstruction of the material. The sealing ring fixed on the valve body can also remove the material adhered to the arc surface and ensure the reliability of the valve seal.
The advantages of the dome valve are:
1. Compact structure and light weight.
2. No seal stuck or pressed when open.
3. Powder material will not crush and break when closed.
4, The inner space of the dome valve is large, and the material flow is not hindered.
5. Vacuum can be produced in the production process, and the vacuum level can reach 0.8MPa
6. Good applicability of oily materials and viscous materials.
7. The clamp type of dome valve can be cleaned frequently in the production process.
8. Bigger than DN250 valve can be installed with observation glass.
9. Easy to load and unload
10. Pressure sustainable: 0.2MPa.
11.Temperature range: -20 ℃ +200 ℃.
12. Surface treatment meets GMP requirements.
13. long service life.
14. Drive selection: manual, pneumatic, electric.
15. sealing materials: silicone rubber and fluorine rubber.
Applicable special materials:
1. materials will be fermented,or corrosive.
2. the material is damp and will lump and harden.
3. materials are adhesive.
4. material will react and creat exhaust air.
Contact Person: Lin